Templates For YouTube Scriptwriters
I’m giving away the exact templates I use to write scripts for people like Ali Abdaal, Creator Booth, and other successful YouTubers.
I’ve used these templates on scripts that have reached over 1,000,000 views. Now you can use them too.
YouTube Script Template (Includes Repurposing Segment)
*MOST POPULAR* *2500+ DOWNLOADS*
Writing YouTube scripts can get messy. Before creating this template, I used to:
- Dive straight into writing the script before a proper title and thumbnail brainstorm.
- Write scripts without really considering what my aims were at key points in the video.
- Not bother repurposing content because I didn’t know the best way to lay it out.
This template streamlined the way I wrote scripts for YouTubers.
It does nothing groundbreaking.
It simply lays out a clean space to brainstorm titles, construct your script, and effortlessly repurpose the content for other platforms.
- Title and thumbnail brainstorming section.
- Script layout, broken into four key segments.
- Repurposing space for converting the video into tweets, Shorts and YouTube Community posts.
- A brief summary of what you should be aiming to achieve with each aspect of the script.
- Utilises my ‘Title Length Checker‘ to make sure your video titles aren’t too long.
YouTube Title Length Checker
It also includes the link to a super useful website which shows you a preview of how your title and thumbnail will look across different displays (mobile vs desktop, homepage vs up next, etc)